Highland Communities is the presenting sponsor of the 5th Annual T3Multisports Splash n Dash
T3Multisports Youth Triathlon Club in partnership with Highland Communities will conduct our fifth annual Splash n Dash to encourage our youth and families to participate in multisport events to promote health and fitness along with fun. Events are open to ages 7-15 years old, the Seniors (11-15) and adults will swim 200 yards followed by a 2K trail run; the Juniors (ages 7-10) will swim 100 yards followed by a 1K trail run. In the event the race is not sold out late registration will occur at packet pickup; No race day registration. These events will start and finish at Sendero Springs Pool (a Brushy Creek Parks and Recreation facility) with a post race awards presentation.
4203 Pasada Lane
Round Rock, Texas 78681
July 25, 2015
Schedule of Events:
July 24, 2015:
Packet Pick Up and Race Registration
3:30-6:00pm at Lane 4 Swim
3621 E Whitestone Blvd. Cedar Park, TX 78613
July 25, 2015: RACE DAY
Sendero Springs Pool
4203 Pasada Lane
Round Rock, TX 78681
Participant Check In: 6:30-7:45am
Participants can check in from 6:30 – 7:45 AM. Body Marking:
- Participants will be marked with their Bib number
- All participants will be required to wear their race number while on the Run course, so they can be identified by the Volunteers to help with lap counts, and run routes
Orientation Meeting by the pool:
- At 7:45 AM there will be a brief orientation meeting required for all participants by the pool.
The race will start at 8:00 AM; Raffle & Awards follow the event.
- Parking will be limited to the street on Sendero Springs Drive. If you park on Sendero Springs Drive, you will be able to leave before the race is over. There are overflow parking lots around the Sendero Springs neighborhood but we strongly recommend you not block personal residences
- Parents/friends are prohibited from entering the Transition Area and helping participants once the race begins, per USAT rules. Volunteers will be on hand to assist participants during transition. Participant will be disqualified if a parent enters the Transition Area
- Outside assistance on any portion of the race will not be allowed. Participants must complete the entire race on their own
- Parents must obey reasonable requests from the volunteers, race coordinators, race director and safety officers
- The race will take place rain or shine, unless the conditions are severe enough to warrant safety concerns. If this happens depending on the conditions, the race start will be delayed until conditions pass or the race will be canceled
**In the event of bad weather such as a thunder storm or lightening the Race Director will decide whether to cancel event of convert to a run only event. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.